HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
I love cream cheese and I love chocolate. The two combined sound like a pretty tasty treat for Valentine’s Day. PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE is a new creamy chocolate spread from the makers of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
I know we’re all trying to stick to our New Year’s Resolutions of eating right and exercising, but I’ve never told myself that I’m not allowed dessert or certain foods. The key for me is eating in moderation, and this is one treat that I would definitely go for when the sweet tooth strikes.
I imagine berries, clementine slices, and graham crackers dipped in this chocolate-y treat would be pretty popular with my kids. Who are we kidding…it would be pretty popular with me! I’ve already mentioned before how much I love chocolate and orange together, so naturally I’d be all about dipping fresh oranges in a little dark chocolate Indulgence. How about raspberries and white chocolate? Drool!
About Philadelphia Indulgence
- Chocolate cream cheese spread made with a blend of real, luscious chocolate and rich, creamy Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia Indulgence is a new way to enjoy chocolate whether paired with salty snacks or fruit.
- Available in 8-ounce tubs in Milk, Dark, and White Chocolate.
- Also available in individual 1.25-ounce cups in Milk and Dark Chocolate served in a pack of four.
- Nutrition Information: All Flavors contain 7 grams of fat per serving and 0 grams of trans fat, calories: Dark, 110 Calories; Milk and White 120 Calories.
Because the Indulgence is so new and might be a little hard to find in stores, Philadelphia is offering a FREE sample to 5 GoodLife Eats readers.
Giveaway Prize (5 winners):
Five winners will receive 2 PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE packages per winner: Individual 1.25-ounce cups in Milk and Dark Chocolate served in a pack of four.
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by GoodLife Eats.
- How do you indulge on Valentine’s Day?
- Contest ends February 21, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
Additional entries can be earned by doing any of the following, giving you a total of 2 extra entries. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
1. Follow goodlifeeats and Love My Philly on Twitter and ReTweet the following message: I just entered to win @LoveMyPhilly’s new Philadelphia Indulgence on @goodlifeeats http://wp.me/p14Uvo-2Bm #giveaway
I am one of 5 bloggers selected by Kraft Foods to participate in the Philadelphia Indulgence Valentine’s Day Giveaway program. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments.