Le Creuset Braiser for Mother’s Day [giveaway]
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations Janel – #1169!
I am totally smitten with Le Creuset’s gorgeous enameled cast iron pans. They are such a timeless gift to give to Mom on Mother’s Day (or really, any gifting occasion). I love their beautiful colors – they have so many available that it’s easy to find one that will suit your tastes.
I’m so excited to share this giveaway with you today! My Le Creuset pieces are my most treasured and most used pots in the kitchen. One lucky winner will get to add a 3 1/2 quart Braiser in Caribbean to their collection!
The 3 1/2 quart Braiser is a wonderful size for cooking up dinner. I think it’s absolutely perfect for one-pot type dishes, such as a my favorite 3-2-1 pasta dish. Braisers are also great for starting on the stove top and finish in the oven.
These pans clean up so easily too. Cooked and baked on food slips right off of the enamled coating with very little effort on my part. And because it’s so pretty, I usually leave it sitting out on top of the stove-top after I’ve washed it.
Mother’s Day Giveaway Prize (1 winner):
Thank you, Le Creuset, for providing this giveaway!
- What other Le Creuset item would you most like to add to your collection?
- You may NOT enter using multiple email addresses. Automatic disqualification.
- Additional entries must leave a separate comment.
- Contest ends May 12, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Additional entries can be earned by doing any of the following, giving you a total of 6 entries. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
2. Become a fan of GoodLife Eats on Facebook.
3. Become a fan of Le Creuset on Facebook.
4. Share the link for this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Winner will need to verify.
- Breakfast Burrito Quesadillas
- Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Raspberries
- Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Calzone Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Curd Coffee Cake
- Homemade Pantry Staples – Eat Well Spend Less