Madeline was sick most of the week, so some of our food plans (including date night) were put on hold. Turns out she had a double ear infection, Roseola, and cutting 4 teeth. The combined result was lots of fevers, crankiness, and one sleepy girl.
We’re on Spring Break now, so hopefully she’ll get better and we’ll be in for a fun week with friends. We also have plans to get asparagus, rhubarb, sugar snap peas, and 2 blueberry bushes in the ground.
Here are our food plans for the week. What are yours?
- Sunday: Mexican Green Salad with Grilled Lime Turkey Breast
- Monday: Grilled Veggie Pizza (weather permitting)
- Tuesday: leftovers
- Wednesday: Vegetable Lo Mein
- Thursday: Rosemary Lemon Chicken Kebabs and Grilled Red Potatoes
- Friday: Date Night (Macaroni Grill gift card)
- Saturday: Fettuccini Alfredo, Italian Green Salad
This week’s sweet treat: White Chocolate Lemon Pudding.