Pine Cone Hill Table Linens [Giveaway]
Pine Cone Hill wants to share some of their gorgeous table linens with you today. What a perfect opportunity to pick out some new items for your Christmas brunch or dinner table. I can’t wait to show you their beautiful Placemats and Napkins.
You may know product designer Annie Selke for her fun and fresh bedding, pillows, and pajamas for Pine Cone Hill; but did you know she also designs napkins and placemats?
Annie Selke has now introduced a line of table linens in a wide array of patterns from trendy chevron to brightly colored florals and muted “granny chic.”
These Table Linens make for a wonderful holiday gift for the food lover in your life – or maybe something in advance for yourself as you prepare for Christmas dinner parties.
I’m going to show you a few that caught my eye.
Sometimes when photographing food I choose linens that don’t always fit my personal style but seem to pair perfectly with the recipe in the photo.
I think these earthy floral napkins would be so gorgeous in the photo of a rustic, fall recipe.
Love them with those pears in the background! They would go nicely with my Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower Soup.
Sometimes simple and classic is best.
Especially when you want the food to be the focus of the presentation. I use a lot of natural colors and neutrals for GoodLife Eats like I did in my photo for Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins.
These Pleated Linen White Placemat are classic. The natural color is great, too.
Though bright colors and patterns do have their place. I like these blues paired with white and these Scramble Indigo Napkins are too cute. I find that I often use fun, bright colored linens in the summer.
They pop with the bright colors of drinks, popsicles, berries, or other fun colored foods, like this Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Here is the blue vine patterned napkin again, this time paired with some red, blue and white stripes in these Dockside Stripe Napkins. How fun would these be for a 4th of July party next summer?
Or if you like stripes but need something a little more neutral Madeline Stripe Blue Napkins are the perfect subtle accent to your table.
Giveaway Prize (1 winner):
1 winner will receive a $100 Pine Cone Hill gift card.
Thank you Pine Cone Hill for providing this giveaway!
- Check out Pine Cone Hill’s Table Linens and tell what you would pick out with a $100 gift certificate.
- Contest ends December 13, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only. Winner must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
Additional entries can be earned by doing the following.
2. [You may do this DAILY – leave a comment each time you tweet] ReTweet the following message: I just entered to win a @AnnieSelkeCo $100 gift card from @GoodLifeEats to buy some new table linens http://su.pr/5u6ln2 #giveaway
3. Like GoodLife Eats on Facebook. Comment that you did (or already do).
4. Like Pine Cone Hill on Facebook. Comment that you did (or already do).
5. Share this post on Facebook. Comment that you did.
6. Follow GoodLife Eats on Pinterest. Comment that you did.