Power of Fruit Frozen Fruit Bars [Giveaway]
Let’s get this week started with a fun Summer giveaway. Most of us are starting to feel the heat of summer and could use a little help staying cool. Enter Power of Fruit bars.
Power of Fruit bars might look like the ever popular Otter Pops, but the similarities end there. These bars are made with whole fruit and nothing else. No corn syrup. No additives. No preservatives.
The people at Power of Fruit blend whole fruits like strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, mangoes, pineapples and bananas together with just a little all-natural juice concentrate and water to create these scrumptious real fruit bars. One bar equals 1/2 a daily serving of fruit.
Power of Fruit Bars come in 5 different flavors:
- Cherry Berry
- Orange Tango
- Banana Berry
- Original All-Fruit
We liked all of them but our favorites were Orange Tango and Tropical. I love having a healthy, sweet treat on hand for afternoon snacks during the summer months.
These bars all contain 35 calories or less, so my kids aren’t getting filled up on sugary popsicles and ruining their appetites for dinner. Check out the nutritional information on the bars and see for yourself: Power of Fruit Nutrition Facts.
I’ve personally never seen these frozen fruit bars in a store near me and from their Store Locator it looks like they’re not currently sold near me. I hope that changes soon! In the meantime, it looks like you can order Power of Fruit direct. Or you can try your luck in this giveaway!
In speaking with a representative from Power of Fruit, I learned that Power of Fruit cares about those with food allergies. Their bars are processed in a dedicated Peanut-Free facility.
In fact, their employees aren’t even allowed to bring anything with peanuts in their lunch. As the mother of a child with a severe peanut allergy, that’s something I appreciate!
Giveaway Prize (2 winners):
2 winners will each receive 7 boxes of Power of Fruit bars. Approximate retail value $28.
Thank you, Power of Fruit, for providing this giveaway!
- What is your favorite method of staying cool during the summer? and/or What flavor of Power of Fruit do you most want to try?
- Contest ends July 13, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
Additional entries can be earned by doing any of the following, giving you a total of 5 extra entries. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
1. Follow goodlifeeats and Power of Fruit on Twitter and ReTweet the following message: I just entered to win a 7 boxes of @PowerOfFruit 100% All-Natural Real Fruit Pops from @goodlifeeats http://su.pr/2D8XGn #giveaway
2. Become a fan of GoodLife Eats on Facebook.
3. Become a fan of Power of Fruit on Facebook.
4. Share the link for the Power of Fruit Giveaway on your Facebook wall. Winner will need to verify.
- Cherry Limeade Slushies and Limeade Recipe
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
- Mexican Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich