This holiday season consider gifting handmade with Jenny M’s Quilt Company. I have had the pleasure of knowing these ladies since moving to Colorado and working with them to design a custom table runner for my home.
Jenny M’s Quilt Company was founded by two good friends who love to quilt together. Their business focuses on handmade quilts, table runners, and crayon roll ups. They have dozens of ready to ship items in their store, but they also take custom orders.
I had been looking for a table runner for our new table for a while and hadn’t really seen much of anything I liked in retail stores. During an evening watching soccer practice Meredith was working on a baby quilt. She mentioned she and Jen, the owners of Jenny M’s Quilt Company, also made table runners. Yes!
The processes of working with them was so pleasurable and personal. We discussed my ideas and color schemes and the kind of look that I was going for. Meredith and Jen helped me find the best fabrics to match those ideas.
We settled on a selection of Heather Bailey fabrics for my table runner because I loved their colors. I am kind of on an aqua kick these days. The fabric with the aqua background with the greenish gray and white leaves was perfect.
Jen owns an amazing quilting machine that offers a wide selection of quilting patterns that they use to finish their table runners and quilts.
We use the table runner every night when setting our dinner table and I love the color it adds in addition to the protection if offers our table from scratches from the serving dishes. I’ve also used it in some of my food photography as seen in this Rosemary Chicken Chowder with White Beans.
Back side of the table runner.
I have been so pleased with how my table runner turned out and highly recommend working with Jenny M’s Quilt Company. The quality and experience were both so exceptional that I’ve hired Jen and Meredith to make our family a custom Christmas quilt.
I hope you’ll go check out what wonderful products these ladies have to offer. They are so kind to offer a giveaway to GoodLife Eats readers too, so scroll down to view the details.
Giveaway Prize (1 winner):
1 winner will win a table runner of their choice from the inventory of Jenny M’s Quilt Company’s Etsy shop. Custom orders excluded.
- Check out Jenny M’s Quilt Company and tell me what item you love in their shop.
- Contest ends November 15, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
An additional entry can be earned by doing the following. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
1. [You may do this DAILY - leave a comment each time you tweet] Follow goodlifeeats on Twitter and ReTweet the following message: I want to win a #handmade Jenny M’s Quilt Company Table Runner #giveaway from @goodlifeeats http://su.pr/2meYsP
2. Add Jenny M’s Quilt Company to your Favorites on Etsy.
4. Share this post on Facebook. Come back here and let me know you did.
5. Follow GoodLife Eats on Pinterest and Pin this post. Come back here and let me know that you did.