Thanksgiving is just about a week and a half away. I get to cook for a crowd again (smaller than last year though) and I’m super excited. My dad, brother, and sister are coming out. I’ve got my menu plan ready and I purchased everything that isn’t perishable.
- Brined, Herb Roasted Turkey (fresh, free range, all natural turkey from Sunflower Market)
- Cornbread Dressing with Sausage and Apples (I don’t like stuffing from inside a turkey)
- Baked Sweet Potatoes with Orange Brown Sugar Glaze
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Green Beans with Mushrooms and Caramelized Shallots
- Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Pie (2)