We’re starting out this week super busy, so we will make use of some simple dinners and leftovers from the freezer if need be. Here is this week’s menu plan. I didn’t assign days to the dishes yet since grilling depends on it not being windy. We have been having lots of spring winds lately, so we’ll play it day by day this week. Grilled Caribbean Chicken was on our menu last week, but I didn’t get around to making it, so that is what we are having for dinner tonight.
- Grilled Caribbean Chicken with Pineapple Salsa and Coconut Jasmine Rice
- Marinara Sauce (from freezer), Pasta, and Italian Green Salad
- Orzo Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Smoked Sausage, Pineapple, and Veggie Kebabs with Couscous
- Tarragon Chicken Salad with Grapes on a bed of Mixed Greens, Baked Fries
This week’s sweet treat: Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze.
What’s on your menu this week?
Have you entered the MixMyGranola giveaway yet? You have until Midnight PST 3/13 to get those entries in.