Feta Around the Blogosphere
I thought I’d feature a few links for feta recipes around the blogosphere today. This Tortellini Salad with Feta, Pecans, and Cranberries, is a recipe I’ve made but never blogged about. Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in trying new recipes all the time instead of enjoying old favorites. And this is one we really enjoyed. I’ll have to make it again soon.
photo via pickycook
- Mixed Citrus Salad with Feta and Mint
- Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Burgers
- Feta with Herbs and Red Pepper
- Fresh Figs with Feta Cheese
- Recipe for Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Green Onion, Basil, Thyme, and Feta
What feta recipes have you bookmarked recently?