I am so enjoying my adventures in gardening this summer. Every day it’s a treat to go out and pick what’s ready to eat. And it’s all tasted really good! We had zucchini with dinner the other night, I’ve used green onions several times, and last night we used our first bell pepper in a black bean and corn salad. Right now I have 5 zucchini in my fridge waiting to be used. I’m thinking of Zucchini Muffins, but I am open for your suggestions!
This was our last head of lettuce for the season.
We used it for BLTs with Roasted Garlic Mayo.
- Bibb Lettuce – 8 or 10 heads (I lost track)
- Grape Tomatoes – 24
- Yellow Pear Tomato – 1
- Zucchini – 6
- Strawberries – 10
- Green Onions – 3 bunches
- Sugar Snap Peas – 75+ (I lost track)
- Plus virtually unlimited access to fresh basil, cilantro, dill, tarragon, and parsley
- Crunchy Asian Pasta Salad (sugar snap peas)
- Double Decker BLTs with Roasted Garlic Mayo (bibb lettuce)
- Pesto Sauce with Whole Wheat Pasta and Grilled Veggies (basil, zucchini)
- BLT Salad with Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing (bibb lettuce)
- Black Bean and Corn Salad (Green Onions, Cilantro, Bell Pepper)