FEB

Kitchen Organization

Uncategorized | 9 comments

Kitchen organization is something that I’m sure many of us struggle with. In fact, several Craft readers mentioned the topic is a recent survey to see what sort of Kitchen 101 articles they’d like to see this year. I certainly don’t have all the answers, but I have offered my advice and a few tips I figured out along the way to make my kitchen clean and functional.

If kitchen organization is something you’d like to learn a little more about, head over to the Kitchen 101: Organizing article on Craft. If you have any additional tips or a blog post you’ve written (or read) on the topic, I’d love to see those in the comments too!

Happy Organizing!

Amanda - February 25, 2010 @ 2:45 am

Oh gosh. I wish I could offer tips but what I really need to do is SOAK up all your tips!! Blessings-Amanda

Maria - February 25, 2010 @ 3:05 am

I need more space, that is my problem. Hopefully the kitchen remodel will happen soon so I can get organized. I have too many gadgets and dishes:)

Art Wall Katie - February 25, 2010 @ 3:05 am

My only tip is to take time while putting the dishes away and not stuff tupperware just anywhere do some stacking–put lids with the bottoms of coffee-cups, etc. This helps us tremendously.

vanzare apartamente - February 25, 2010 @ 10:51 am

I have the same problem as Maria ;) )

Jenn in GA - February 25, 2010 @ 11:49 am

um, loved the article, but was distracted by 2 glaring typos: the header says "organzing" and the headline says "declutter your kitchen with these helpful tips for organzing". i'm sure it's not your error, but i thought someone should be notified.can you tell i was an editor in another life? :-)

Sandy - February 25, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

Even after our kitchen remodel was finished a couple of months ago, I'm totally disorganized AGAIN. HELP! LOLGreat post.

marla {family fresh cooking} - February 26, 2010 @ 6:00 am

I have a feeling your home is filled with style and is very well organized :)

Candi - March 03, 2010 @ 2:54 pm

I have a real problem decluttering, but recently tackled my kitchen drawers. You can see the post I did about it (complete with before and after pictures!) http://familystampingfood.blogspot.com/2010/02/kitchen-organization-iii-3-down-1-to-go.html

this week for dinner - jane maynard - March 07, 2010 @ 5:13 am

funny you wrote this post the week I moved into my tiny kitchen, huh? :) thanks for writing your blog just for me.