NOV

FREE Thanksgiving ebook

Thanksgiving Recipes | 14 comments

I am so excited to share this fantastic resource with you – a free Thanksgiving ebook! 64 pages of Thanksgiving goodness. From planning, to recipes, to decorating and fun activities this book has it all. There’s even a chapter with loads of printables to help keep you organized. The ebook contains valuable information for anyone, but especially those who might be hosting their first Thanksgiving dinner. There really is a lot to do to prepare, but with a few tools and some organization it isn’t anything that you can’t handle.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Pots

I’ve contributed my Pumpkin Cheesecake Pots to the ebook. It’s an incredibly simple, though delicious and beautifully presented alternative to a Pumpkin Pie. The great thing about this recipe is that it’s no bake. Thanksgiving is always pretty hectic with the rotating of dishes in and out of the oven and trying to time everything just right. You won’t have to worry about that with this recipe. You can make it several hours ahead and keep it in the fridge.

free thanksgiving planning ebook

Kudos to Mandi from Life…Your Way for putting together this ebook and finding bloggers with valuable content to share with all of us. 15 bloggers…64 pages…that’s just incredible! This will truly be an incredible resource, especially if you find yourself hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the first time and are just a bit nervous about the whole ordeal. If you would like even more recipe ideas, check out my 2009 Thanksgiving Menu.

The FREE Planning pages include topics such as:

visit Life…Your Way if you just want to download the printables

• Baking Planner
  • Budget Worksheet
  • Calendar
  • Decor Inventory
  • Family Traditions
  • Guest List
  • Master To-Do List
  • Menu Planner
  • Recipes List
  • Shopping List
  • Black Friday Shopping List

If the preview above isn’t working, click here to download your copy!

Lindsay @ Pinch of Yum - November 01, 2010 @ 9:22 pm

This is so cool! What a great idea. I am not hosting Thanksgiving… but I feel like I should keep it on file! Or forward it to my mom. :)

Jarrelle - November 01, 2010 @ 9:25 pm

Thank you so much for this wonderful resource. I will be doing a lot of Thanksgiving this year for the 1st time and I am so excited. i am a little nervous but now with this great resource at my finger tips it should be a perfect Thanksgiving!!!

Lindsey@Kindred Spirit Mommy - November 01, 2010 @ 11:19 pm

This is SO SO SO cool! I’m doing Thanksgiving with a friend this year and we’re kind of ovewhelmed at the “burden” of doing it all – lol. This is such a great help!

Michelle @ our table of 4 - November 02, 2010 @ 5:04 am

i love this post you just shared. Thank you so much. I am going to share with others!

Pili - November 02, 2010 @ 6:55 am

What a great idea! And so much useful information, even if we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving over here, the recipes can be used for any other big family occasion! Thank you for sharing this!

Nancy-The Sensitive Pantry - November 02, 2010 @ 6:57 am

Wow, what an amazing resource. I applaud all the hard work that went into creating this e-book. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing it!!

HappyWhenNotHungry - November 02, 2010 @ 7:02 am

What a great idea to stay organized this Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing :-)

the blissful baker - November 02, 2010 @ 8:23 am

this is a great resource, thanks so much for sharing!

Jehancancook - November 02, 2010 @ 12:38 pm

wow..this is awesome, I have saved it and will be using this in the upcoming holidays. Thanks

bridget {bake at 350} - November 03, 2010 @ 7:31 am

Oh, I love this!!! So smart!

Celia - November 03, 2010 @ 11:04 am

I’m sure non-American readers (like me) also enjoy this ebook. I’ve downloaded and plan to try some of those recipes. Thanks for sharing.

Judy Cohen - November 23, 2010 @ 12:37 am

If only I had found this 2 weeks ago. my daughter-in-law sent me the link yesterdat. what a find. I would like to suggest a day after comment page. I always do one. thanks again for your planner

Marie Chelle - November 24, 2010 @ 10:21 am