Graeter’s Ice Cream for Mother’s Day [giveaway]
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Alyse – #236!
Graeter’s Ice Cream would make a wonderful gift for Mom this Mother’s Day. They are famous for its huge, rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chips and creamy, thick texture. The 140-year-old family recipe is still in use today. Graeter’s uses its famous French Pot process to produce their incredible ice cream two gallons at a time. Every pint is then packed by hand.
My personal favorites: Black Raspberry Chip, Coconut Chip, and Mint Chocolate Chip. I have been forever spoiled against grocery store ice cream. No more hard chocolate chunks for me. I love the gigantic pieces of creamy chocolate chunks that taste like real, high-quality chocolate.
Mom will love this too! Gift her with a selection of Graeter’s Ice Cream this year for Mother’s Day. You can order Graeter’s online, stop by one of their store locations, or check your local grocer according to your zip code to find Graeter’s where you live.
Mother’s Day Giveaway Prize (1 winner):
6 pint selection of Graeter’s Ice Cream
Thank you, Graeter’s, for providing this giveaway!
- What flavor of Graeter’s Ice Cream would you most like to try?
- You may NOT enter using multiple email addresses. Automatic disqualification.
- Additional entries must leave a separate comment.
- Contest ends May 11, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Additional entries can be earned by doing any of the following, giving you a total of 6 entries. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
2. Become a fan of GoodLife Eats on Facebook.
3. Become a fan of Graeter’s on Facebook.
4. Share the link for this giveaway on your Facebook wall. Winner will need to verify.
- Breakfast Burrito Quesadillas
- Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Raspberries
- Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Calzone Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Curd Coffee Cake
- Homemade Pantry Staples – Eat Well Spend Less