KitchenAid Mixer for Mother’s Day [giveaway]
It’s time for the final Mother’s Day Gift Guide Giveaway – a KitchenAid Mixer!
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Rachel J. – #482
I’ve shared some of my favorite Mother’s Day gift picks with you over the last week in the GoodLife Eats 2011 Mother’s Day Kitchen Gift Guide, each gift suggestion featuring it’s very own giveaway. If you haven’t had a chance to enter all of them, head over here and take a quick look.
Is there a better gift (or giveaway) for Mom this Mother’s Day than a KitchenAid Cook for the Cure® Edition Artisan® Series Stand Mixer in this pretty light pink? I think not!
KitchenAid Stand Mixers rule as the crowning jewel of kitchen appliances, as they should – beautiful with their glossy colors that make them perfect for displaying counter-top.
With dozens of colors to choose from, it will be easy to find a color to match Mom’s personality and kitchen. A gift she’s sure to treasure for years to come. I’m just a teensy bit in love with the “Ice” color, it matches my site’s logo so nicely and goes so well with the new paint in the kitchen.
KitchenAid’s reputation isn’t just built on their good looks. They’re incredibly useful appliances for the home cook. Beyond being your kitchen work-horse for whipping up batches of chocolate chip cookies, fresh bread, and other delights, KitchenAid offers and array of attachments turning this handy mixer into dozens of other appliances.
Does Mom already own her own stand mixer? Perhaps instead, she’d love the adventure of making her own, homemade pasta or stuffing her own sausage. Last year my mom handed down her pasta maker, meat grinder, and cheese grater attachments to me and they’ve been lots of fun to experiment with.
10 years ago this year, KitchenAid partnered with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® and has helped raise $8 million for the fight against breast cancer.
KitchenAid has exciting things in store for 2011 in conjunction with the special 10 year anniversary. First, the launch of a new, gorgeous Cook for the Cure® color in the coming weeks – a 5 quart Artisan® Series Stand Mixer in Raspberry Ice, an bright, electric color with a metallic finish and glass bowl. And second, the commitment to donate a minimum of $450,000 to breast cancer research in 2011.
Support the breast cancer movement this Mother’s Day. Each pink product purchased and registered will generate a donation of up to $50 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®. Be sure to register any purchased pink products here. To see their complete Cook for the Cure® Pink Product Collection, visit shopkitchenaid.com.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Giveaway Prize (1 winner):
Thank you, KitchenAid, for providing this giveaway!
- What other KitchenAid item would you most like to add to your collection?
- You may NOT enter using multiple email addresses. Automatic disqualification.
- Additional entries must leave a separate comment.
- Contest ends May 15, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
Additional entries can be earned by doing any of the following, giving you a total of 6 entries. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
1. Follow goodlifeeats and KitchenAid on Twitter and ReTweet the following message: I want to win a @KitchenAidUSA Cook for the Cure Pink Artisan Stand Mixer from @goodlifeeats http://su.pr/32QpIi #giveaway
2. Become a fan of GoodLife Eats on Facebook.
3. Become a fan of KitchenAid on Facebook.
4. Share the link for the KitchenAid Giveaway on your Facebook wall. Winner will need to verify.
- Breakfast Burrito Quesadillas
- Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Raspberries
- Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Calzone Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Curd Coffee Cake
- Homemade Pantry Staples – Eat Well Spend Less