Not only were these naturally flavored (Paradise Punch, Apple Island, and Very Cherry Beach) coconut water pouches low on sugar and calories, they were also really tasty.
I love drinks like this for when my kids are craving a refreshing drink other than water. They get the sweetness they’re looking for and I get to offer them a fun drink that is packed with natural electrolytes to keep them hydrated.
Bonus: Vita Coco Kids only uses ingredients that I can actually pronounces, something all moms that I know appreciate.
Vita Coco Kids have been perfect for our picnic lunches that we like to eat at our neighborhood pool during the summer, but they’ll also be a great addition to the lunch box once school starts up again or as a post game refreshment once soccer season starts up again.
These tasty Coconut Water pouches aren’t just good for drinking alone. We’ve experimented with using them in smoothie and popsicle recipes, like this refreshing Fruit Punch Popsicle recipe.
Homemade popsicles are the perfect snack for hot summer days and a great way to get extra fruits (and even vegetables) into your kids’ diets.
- 1 pouch Vita Coco Kids Paradise Punch Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces Frozen Strawberries
- 4 ounces Frozen Pineapple
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Place popsicle sticks in the center and freeze, 4 - 6 hours, or until the mixture is frozen solid. Some popsicle molds might take longer than others depending on the shape, size and thickness of the popsicles.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 63Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 54mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
GoodLifeEats.com offers recipe nutritional information as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although GoodLifeEats.com makes every effort to provide accurate information, these figures are only estimates.
Reader Giveaway: You are invited to follow Vita Coco Kids and enter the #HydrationEducation social media photo contest for a chance to win a $50 gift card that will help moms stock up on Vita Coco Kids for back to school.
Share your pictures with the #HydrationEducation hashtag showing how your kids are gearing up to go back to school with Vita Coco Kids products, recipes, and fun downloads. A monthly winner will be selected during the months of August and September.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VitaCocoKidsUS?brand_redir=1
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VitaCocoKids
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/vitacocokids/
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Viva Coco Kids via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.