Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Float: IZZE Hello Good Giveaway
Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Floats are a simple dessert to throw together at the end of the day when you need something a little sweet. We can always use a little something sweet at the end of the day in our house!
I love the fall flavors of pomegranate and orange paired with creamy vanilla ice cream for a refreshing Pomegranate Orange Float. They mesh so perfectly for warmer fall days. The kids don’t know that I have been working on this recipe and I can’t wait to surprise them after dinner one night this week with a Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Float of their own.
Pomegranate Floats are so fun and colorful, and super easy for a busy mom like me to whip up, especially when there are a few bottles of Pomegranate Sparkling Fruit Juice chilling in the fridge.
Today I have a FABULOUSLY GOOD giveaway for you from IZZE. One lucky reader is going to walk away with a 1 year supply of their Sparkling Juice beverages – you will be able to make these Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Floats as often as you like!
IZZE’s drinks are incredibly popular in our house. In fact, these drinks have become what my kids know as soda. I feel good knowing that when I offer them this special treat they are really only drinking sparkling fruit juice with no high-fructose corn syrup.
Next time you have a special occasion in your life and need something a little special and sweet I hope you will consider these Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Floats.
Scroll just past the recipe to see the contest rules if you’d like to enter the giveaway!
Pomegranate Orange Ice Cream Float
Yield: 1 float
Prep Time:5 minutes
Juice of 1 orange
IZZE Pomegranate Sparkling Fruit Juice
Vanilla Ice Cream
Squeeze the juice of 1 orange to a tall glass (about 10 - 12 ounces in size). Add one scoop of vanilla ice cream, one scoop of orange sherbet, and one more scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top off the rest with IZZE Pomegranate Sparkling Fruit Juice. Add additional ice cream or sherbet if desired. Enjoy!
Grand Prize (1 winner):
IZZE and GoodLife Eats happen to have an important core principle in common: That we should all be seeking the good in our lives and sharing that good with those around us – Say HELLO to the GOOD!
In addition to this contest, IZZE will be hosting another contest that begins on October 22. You can head over to their Facebook Page, click on the “Hello Good” contest tab and follow the instructions to enter to win a year supply of of their Sparkling Fruit Juice Beverages each day through October 28.*
A year supply of IZZE Sparkling Juice Beverages. Prize will be fulfilled in 3 different shipments. 16 cases total: 1 case = six 4-packs. (Approx. value = $496.)
Giveaway 2nd Prize (1 winner):
A selection of IZZE swag and coupons which will include:
- T-Shirt shirt
- Coaster set
- Pint glass set
- 5 coupons for a free 4-pack.
(Approx. value = $75.)
Giveaway 3rd Prize (1 winner):
5 Coupons for a free IZZE 4-Pack. (Approx. value = $25.)
- How do you say HELLO to the GOOD in the kitchen and how do you SHARE that GOOD with others?
- Contest ends October 28, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Contest open to US States only.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and will have 3 days to respond before disqualified and a new winner chosen.
Optional Extra Entries:
An additional entry can be earned by doing the following. Leave a separate comment for each of your entries.
1. [October 22 – October 28] Enter the HELLO GOOD Facebook Contest.*
HELLO GOOD Contest Requirements & Details:
- Like IZZE’s Facebook Page.
- Enter via the contest page on their Facebook page by submitting a photo of you, a friend, and an IZZE telling us how good IZZE is.
- You may enter the HELLO GOOD Facebook Contest once a day between 10/22-10/28. For each Facebook entry participants will receive a $1 of their next IZZE purchase.
- IZZE will draw one winner daily (from 10/22-10/28) for a year supply of IZZE.
2. [You may do this DAILY – comment with each completion] Follow goodlifeeats and IZZE on Twitter and ReTweet the following message: I said HELLO to the GOOD and entered to win a year supply of @IZZE over at @goodlifeeats http://su.pr/1jsJ1v #giveaway
3. Share this post on Facebook. Come back here and let me know you did.
4. Follow GoodLife Eats on Pinterest and Pin this recipe. Come back here and let me know that you did.
5. Subscribe to GoodLife Eats.
Thank you IZZE for providing these giveaway prizes! I was compensated for my time, however all opinions and experiences are my own. Our family already loved these tasty drinks prior to this campaign.