What do you make for lunch when you’ve got 2 zucchini and a package of sundried tomato basil feta cheese that need to be used up? How about a Warm Mediterranean Pasta Salad?
I made this, ate it, cleaned up the mess, showered, and blogged about it all an hour before I had to leave for my hair appointment. Probably not the best idea I’ve had, but I got it done and with fifteen minutes to spare. And the kids are with Eric right now. It isn’t often that I actually get to make myself a lunch and sit down to eat it without the kiddos around. Eric can enjoy the leftovers when he gets home.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked according to pkg instructions
- 1/2 of a yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 zucchini
- 1 – 14.5 oz can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 2-3 small cans sliced olives, drained
- 1 pkg sundried tomato basil feta cheese
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- a few splashes of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion until tender. Shred zucchini with a cheese grater. Add garlic and zucchini to onion and saute 2-3 minutes more.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and stir.
- Crumble the feta cheese and add to top of plated salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 4mgSodium 194mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 7g
GoodLifeEats.com offers recipe nutritional information as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although GoodLifeEats.com makes every effort to provide accurate information, these figures are only estimates.