Bite Sized Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts
These Bite Sized Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts are a quick cranberry walnut tart recipe that will help you use up any leftover cranberry sauce from your Thanksgiving meal.
Baking is one of the things that I think everyone likes best about this time of year, so of course Jamie and I had to have a Holiday Baking themed Recipe Exchange.
There are so many treats to bake and so little time.
I can’t wait to see all the delicious baked goodies that you all link up and share in this post.
I promised when I shared my recipe for Cranberry Orange Walnut Relish that I’d share some ideas for using leftover cranberry sauce after Thanksgiving.
Pin this recipe for Bite Sized Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts to Pinterest!
These Bite Sized Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts are the perfect little sweet treats to pop in your mouth and will help you use any leftover cranberry sauce that you may have.
Or, you just might like them enough that you’ll have to make another batch of cranberry sauce to prepare them.
Mini Muffins pans, such as this Chicago Metallic 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan, are the perfect way to make mass quantities of mini tarts at once.
Treats like this are so simple to prepare and that can be a nice thing this time of year when we’re all so busy with family and other Holiday activities.
Love this recipe for Bitted Sized Mini Cranberry Walnut Tarts?
Sign up for Good Life Eats email updates and never miss another recipe!
For the Filling:
- Prepare the cranberry orange walnut relish according to recipe instructions. Get the recipe at the following link: Cranberry Orange Walnut Relish.
For the Crust:
- Prepare the pie crust according to recipe instructions. Get the recipe at the following link: Perfect All Butter Pie Crust.
- Roll the crust into an 1/8 inch thick round. Using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a glass, cut four dozen 3 - 3 1/2 inch circles.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- You will need 48 total muffin cups (unless you half the recipe). Place each round in a muffin cup, pressing lightly to form to the shape of the cup.
- If desired, use a Mini Tart Shaper to help shape the dough.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the cranberry orange walnut relish in each dough-lined cup. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is lightly golden and the filling is hot.
- If desired, brush the edges of the crust with melted butter.
Both the cranberry sauce and the pie crust can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator prior to preparation and baking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 48 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 10 Total Fat 1g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 1mg Sodium 7mg Carbohydrates 1g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 0g Sugar 1g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 0g
Be sure to follow Good Life Eats on Instagram. Tag @goodlifeeats and include the hashtag #goodlifeeatsrecipes so I can see what you’re cooking up in YOUR kitchen!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear what you thought! Leave me a comment below.