Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps
I’ll admit it. I get bored with food easily. I can’t stand eating the same thing all the time. Salads are something that can so easily become dull. Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, for example, is great for lunch or a lighter dinner, but ordinary.
I decided why not turn a salad into a lettuce wrap? These Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps are a fun break from the ordinary. Grilled chicken, Casesar dressing, crunchy croutons, and parmesan cheese (plus a few tomatoes for color) are mixed together and served in a lettuce leaf, rather than being tossed with a plate of chopped lettuce.
This recipe for Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps is loose. Meaning that each ingredient isn’t specifically measured out. I recognize that salads are often very personal. Some like more or less dressing than others. You might not like tomatoes. Chicken Caesar Lettuce Wraps are no different. Use this recipe as a guideline and adapt it as you see fit.
You can try this method with other salads you love. Asian grilled chicken salad, cob salad, or waldorf salad would all be great stuffed into a lettuce leave and folded up. Give it a try! You’ll appreciate the change from the ordinary.
More Lettuce Wrap Recipes
- Balsamic Berry Salad Lettuce Cups
- Ground Chicken Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Asian Grilled Salmon Pineapple + Rice Lettuce Wraps
- Spicy Ginger Lettuce Wraps
- Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
How do you change your salads up?
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Lemon Vinaigrette
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
- a handful or two of grape tomatoes, halved
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Lettuce leafs, such as romaine or butter lettuce
- Pour the Marzetti Simply Dressed Lemon Vinaigrette over the chicken in a zip top bag and marinade the chicken for 6 hours, or overnight.
- To prepare the chicken caesar wraps:
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves, set aside.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade. Grill the chicken over medium heat until done, turning partway through. Allow to cool, and then slice.
- Toss the chicken with the Marzetti Simply Dressed Caesar Salad Dressing - use as much or as little as you like depending on your personal dressing preferences. Gently stir in the halved grape tomatoes, a small handful of freshly grated parmesan cheese, and croutons (as much or as little as you like - your preference).
- Portion the chicken mixture between the lettuce leaves. Sprinkle the top with freshly grated parmesan. Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 288 Total Fat 17g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 12g Cholesterol 61mg Sodium 462mg Carbohydrates 11g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 3g Sugar 3g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 23g