We’ve had a bit of cold weather already, but it is warm again with highs in the 70’s and gorgeous grilling weather. I love to grill because the meals are usually pretty simple. I have found that there typically aren’t a lot of pots and pans to clean up when the meal is made on the grill like tonight’s. That is a nice bonus to those like me who love to cook, but find that the kitchen is constantly falling into a state of disarray, and often several times throughout the day. Flank steak can be a little pricey, but I buy it in a 2-pack at Costco and it isn’t too bad. Actually come to think of it, I bought the peppers and potatoes at Costco also. We don’t do beef too often, but I like this one on the grill a lot. And I think it looks pretty. Just ask Eric; I like pretty food.
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- Combine all ingredients (except steak) and whisk together. Pour marinade over meat in a non-metal container or plastic Ziploc bag. Marinate at least 1 hour. For lots of flavor, let it marinate all day or even overnight.
- Grill over medium heat approx. 6-7 minutes per side depending on how rare you like your meat. I like to take it off when the thermometer reads about 160 deg. Let it rest 5 minutes before slicing it.
This is perfect to serve alongside grilled veggies (try peppers and mushrooms!) and delicious grilled potatoes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 596Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 29gCholesterol 134mgSodium 911mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 48g
GoodLifeEats.com offers recipe nutritional information as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although GoodLifeEats.com makes every effort to provide accurate information, these figures are only estimates.