No Bake Mango Lime Cheesecake with Fruit Salsa
When my friend Becca and I made the Strawberry Mango Salsa a few weeks ago, we did so with the intention of also using it as a topping for a new dessert – No Bake Mango Lime Cheesecake.
Because as good as cheesecake is, who wants to bake one during the summer?.
I knew that I wanted to revisit this recipe and come up with some new flavor combinations using the base of the original recipe.
These Individual No Bake Mango Lime Cheesecakes are an easy summertime dessert that provides a fun new take on my old recipe for Easy No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake.
With the Strawberry Mango Salsa this recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and savory.
There is just a little hint of savory and spicy with salsa that pairs really well with the sweet, creaminess of the No Bake Mango Lime Cheesecake.
I had a lot of fun working on this recipe with Becca and sampling as we went.
We had a little bit of a hard time waiting for it to chill at the end, but the great part about this No Bake Dessert is that it still tastes great if your taste buds are too impatient to wait.
What are some of your favorite No Bake Summer Desserts?
Looking for some more fun, no-bake summery desserts? Try a few of these:
- 4 Ingredient Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Fruit Punch Popsicles with Coconut Water
- Cheesecake Mousse with Lemon Curd and Strawberries
- Creamy Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
- Easy 7 Ingredient Homemade Lemon Basil Ice Cream
- Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Popsicles
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 1/2 ounces store bought Lemon Snaps
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lime sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup lime sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz. fresh mango, chopped
- In a food processor, combine the granulated sugar and lime zest.
- Pulse until zest is blended into the sugar and the sugar is fragrant. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse the cookies and 1 tablespoon lime sugar together until the cookies become fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Process the cream cheese, 1/3 cup lime sugar, cream, and vanilla in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the mango and process until only small bits of mango remain.
- Divide half of the cookie mixture between four 1/2 cup capacity dishes, pressing down until packed in the bottom of the dish.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture evenly between the dishes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until the filling has firmed up.
- Before serving, garnish each dish with 2 tablespoons Strawberry Mango Salsa.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 363Trans Fat 0gFiber 3gProtein 5g