Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake Pots
You guys love pumpkin recipes, don’t you? The Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal from last year is still so popular and the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from this year were a huge hit. So, shall we continue with another new pumpkin recipe?
This time – Pumpkin Cheesecake Pots. Remember the Raspberry Cheesecake Pots I made this summer? Yes, this recipe is almost exactly like that, but pumpkin instead. And it’s definitely just as easy.
Aren’t they pretty? With the Raspberry Cheesecake Pots I put all the graham cracker crumbs on the bottom. This time I experimented with more of a parfait style layering.
Both ways are delicious, but I think I like it this way better since it spreads out the crumbs more with the cheesecake. I also added some pecans because I really love pecans and pumpkin together.
I love recipes like this that are so simple to prepare yet always seem to impress people. It’s such a pretty presentation and the flavors are excellent. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pots would be a great addition to the fall table for dessert.
Maybe something new to try this year for Thanksgiving. We always like to add one or two new recipes to our usual Thanksgiving Menu.
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
Be sure to check out these 25 Pumpkin Recipes to Try this Fall – So, if like me, you have a pumpkin hoarding problem you now have a very good excuse. I’ve just shared my favorite Pumpkin Recipes for you to try this fall.
- 1 cup graham cracker or gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 1 T. butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon xantham gum (optional - a natural thickener)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 whole pecan halves
- sweetened whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º (I used the toaster oven). Crush the graham crackers or gingersnaps to create crumbs. Add melted butter, stir well to combined. Spread on baking sheet. Toast in the oven 3 – 5 minutes until crumbs start to brown. Cool.
- Process the cream cheese, sugars, cream, and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, cardamom, and xantham gum. Process until smooth.
- Spoon half of the graham cracker crumbs into four 1/2 cup-capacity dishes, layer on a few chopped pecans. Divide half of the cheesecake mixture evenly between the dishes and top with the remaining graham cracker or gingersnap crumbs and then more pecans. Divide the remaining cheesecake mixture between the dishes.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pecans. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
Adapted from Raspberry Cheesecake Pots
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 654 Total Fat 42g Saturated Fat 18g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 20g Cholesterol 83mg Sodium 322mg Carbohydrates 67g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 5g Sugar 47g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 8g