Easy Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel
Easy Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel bakes up quickly for a fun fall breakfast treat!
I especially love baking breakfast treats during the fall and winter months when I don’t mind turning on the oven in the mornings to warm the downstairs up a bit.
They’re so warm and cozy, especially on a cold and windy day like today, and make the house smell so nice.
Save this recipe for Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel to Pinterest!
One of our new favorite quick treats for breakfast or even for a little after dinner snack is this Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel.
With the use of Bisquick recipe is really simple to prepare and perfect for the busy holiday season when you are wanting something a little special for breakfast but you don’t want to wake up 3 hours before everyone else to prepare it.
This Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel can even be made ahead to save you time in the morning.
That way you can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen.
Looking for more Pumpkin Recipes?
Be sure to check out these 25 Pumpkin Recipes to Try this Fall – So, if like me, you have a pumpkin hoarding problem you now have a very good excuse. I’ve just shared my favorite Pumpkin Recipes for you to try this fall.
Looking for some more tasty ways to enjoy your pumpkin this fall? Check out some of these favorite pumpkin recipes, or browse the recipe index archives for even more great recipe ideas:
A toasted cinnamon swirl bagel is delicious slathered in this Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese.
This is a great way to use up leftover pumpkin puree that you might have in the refrigerator.
Easy Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte, featuring real pumpkin, can be whipped up in just a few minutes for you to enjoy and warm up with this fall.
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie is easy to prepare, super healthy, and full of all your favorite fall spices. What isn’t to love about a smoothie recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie?
This recipe for Orange Spice Pumpkin Muffins with Pecan Streusel is a great addition to any breakfast or brunch. They freeze well, so make a double batch and keep some on hand for busy mornings.
This Easy Pumpkin Pudding is the perfect way to celebrate fall with your kids! It is easy to prepare, super creamy and full of all your favorite fall spices.
For a chocolatey after dinner treat, try these homemade Pumpkin Pie Truffles. They are also perfect for holiday gifting!
Love this recipe for Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Toffee Streusel?
Sign up for Good Life Eats email updates and never miss another recipe!
For the coffee cake
- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 medium eggs
For the Streusel
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cold
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
For the Streusel
- In small bowl, stir streusel ingredients until crumbly; set aside.
For the Coffee Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper (parchment paper tips here). Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the Original Bisquick™ mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Whisk until well mixed. Set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, whisk together the milk, pumpkin, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with the prepared streusel mixture.
- Bake the coffee cake at 375 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes, or until set in the middle and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool 5 minutes. Then sprinkle the top with the toffee bits. Continue to cool until warm, but cool enough to handle.
- Best served warm.
To prepare in advance: Follow all of the steps except adding the english toffee. When ready to serve, reheat each piece for 10 - 15 seconds in the microwave. Then sprinkle with english toffee.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per ServingCalories 224 Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 53mg Sodium 80mg Carbohydrates 32g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 26g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 2g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.
Be sure to follow Good Life Eats on Instagram. Tag @goodlifeeats and include the hashtag #goodlifeeatsrecipes so I can see what you’re cooking up in YOUR kitchen!
Did you make this recipe? I’d love to hear what you thought! Leave me a comment below.