It is getting to the time of year that I love. Fall. We always enjoy making special breakfast goodies this time of year. Having the oven on makes the kitchen warm and toasty. I can’t think of anything that beats enjoying something apple, pumpkin, or cinnamon-y for breakfast on a chilly morning.
I thought I’d share a few of our favorites with you.
Some of Our Favorite Fall Breakfast Treats
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Overnight Oatmeal Breakfast: Apple Pie Steel Cut Oats
- Orange Spice Pumpkin Muffins with Pecan Streusel
- Multi-Grain Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Apple Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Maple and Cardamom Spiced Pears with Pecans
New Breakfast Recipes to Try
- Cinnamon-Almond Waffles with Apple Pie Topping
- Pumpkin Harvest Muffin
- Caramel Apple Granola
- Pumpkin Donuts with Buttermilk Glaze
- Date and Walnut Mini Loaves
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Maple Cinnamon Dutch Apple Pear Pancake
- Brown Butter Glazed Apple Pie Scones
- Banana Bread French Toast – I want to stuff this with Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cinnamon Cream.
I’ve been keeping my eyes open for some new recipes to try this fall too. Do you have special fall breakfast treats that you like to bake this time of year? I would love some more new ideas to add to our rotation.
What do you love to eat for breakfast during the fall?
I am an official brand advocate for Bel Brands in 2013. While I receive compensation for participation as a brand advocate, opinions are my own.