- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter – softened
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz. coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 3 oz. coarsely chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown and white sugars, and vanilla. Beat with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs, scraping sides as needed, for 2 minutes. Gradually stir in flour mixture until combined.
- Mix in chopped chocolate. Roll cookies into balls (about 2 Tbs. dough per ball). Gently press each cookie down to slightly flatten.
- Bake on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes. Cool for 3 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 166Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 27mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 3g
GoodLifeEats.com offers recipe nutritional information as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although GoodLifeEats.com makes every effort to provide accurate information, these figures are only estimates.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love it if you let me know what you think! Snap a photo and tag me on Instagram at @goodlifeeats with the hashtag #goodlifeeatsrecipes so I can see what you’re cooking up in YOUR kitchen!