I just took the corned beef out of the freezer so I can make my Honey Marmalade Mustard Glazed Corned Beef this Sunday.
I’m a little bit excited for this once a year meal coming up this weekend.
If you haven’t decided what you’ll be cooking up for St. Patrick’s Day here are a few recipes to try…and some fun activities, crafts and picture books that fit perfectly with the theme.
Corned Beef Recipes
- Honey Marmalade Glazed Corned Beef | GoodLife Eats
- Pressure Cooker Corned Beef | Peggy Under Pressure
- Corned Beef with Sweet Guinness Glaze | The Yucca Diaries
St. Patrick’s Day Side Dishes
- Colcannon with Leeks and Kale | GoodLife Eats
- Parslied Potatoes | The Galley Gourmet
- Roasted Cabbage with Lemon | Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Irish Soda Bread | Melangery
St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
- Mint Stuffed Chocolate Cookies | My Baking Addiction
- Rainbow Cupcakes | Sprinkle Bakes
- Mint Cheesecake | Zoe Bakes
- Mint Lime Cupcakes with Lime Curd | Some the Wiser
- Rainbow Slice and Bake Cookies | GoodLife Eats
St. Patrick’s Day Leftovers
- Reuben Panini | GoodLife Eats
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls | Food for My Family
- Corned Beef Pies | Donna Hay
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza | Seeded at the Table
- Breakfast Reuben Sandwich | Closet Cooking
- Corned Beef Mac n Cheese | Family Spice
- St. Patrick’s Day Book List | GoodLife Books
- Blarney Stone Ring | The Merry THought
- Rainbow in a Jar | My Own Labels
- Shamrock Pinwheel | Lisa Storms
- St. Patty’s Day Print | The Gingerbread Blog
- Simple St. Patrick’s Day Bunting | Simple As That
- St. Patrick’s Day Party | Some the Wiser
What are you making for St. Patrick’s Day?