These Veggie Quesadillas are filled with spinach, onion, mushroom, and pepper jack cheese for a tasty vegetarian quesadilla recipe! Serve this quesadilla recipe with guacamole and salsa for dipping.
What to Serve with Veggie Quesadillas
This Easy Restaurant Style Salsa is so good and so easy to make! It is perfect for serving with these Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas!
This 5 Minute Basic Guacamole recipe features the delicious flavors of red onion, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, and fresh lime juice paired with ripe, mashed avocados. It’s simple and basic, but oh so delicious! I love to make a big batch of guacamole any time we have Mexican for dinner!
Did you love this post?
Sign up for Good Life Eats email updates and never miss another update!
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, thinly sliced (2 1/4 c)
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8 oz. pepper jack cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium heat, sauté onions until lightly golden. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6-8 minutes.
- Add spinach in two batches, letting the first batch wilt slightly before adding the next; cook until spinach is completely wilted, 2-4 minutes total. Season with salt and pepper.
lightly adapted from Martha Stewart Everyday Foods
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 284Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 25mgSodium 495mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 13g
GoodLifeEats.com offers recipe nutritional information as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although GoodLifeEats.com makes every effort to provide accurate information, these figures are only estimates.